Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another Glimpse

Share it Please

I got another one of God's glimpses on Sunday. We went and visited a church that is fairly new in the area. We have been there once before and thought that we would visit again. Taylor thought that she would go to regular worship instead of the Children's worship with her brother. A true sign of her maturity. I sat next to her as she sang praise songs from her heart and watched as she flipped through her bible trying to keep up with the Minister. It almost brought a tear to my eye as I realized that she is now in a search for her own faith. Not just what Jonathan and I tell her we believe or what she has heard from others, but what she finds for herself. Taylor has always had a spiritual understanding beyond her years and I cannot wait to see what amazing things she will do for God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Money Saving Mom

MoneySavingMom.com

Follow The Author