Friday, May 29, 2009

End of School Year

Share it Please
Well the school year is officially over. I have spent the last two mornings at award ceremonies for my children's accomplishments. Both Taylor and Tanner make all "A's" for the year. I am so proud of them and how hard they work. They received a metal for this honor. This is their Principal Mr. Dyer and Assistant Principal Mrs. Wilburn.






I could tell I was Tanner by his shoes. I would know his giant, dirty shoes anywhere. He is obsessed with Tony Hawk right now.













Here is Taylor with her teacher Ms. Barker, Tanner's teacher Ms. Rosier, and Tanner with his report card.














Introducing my Fifth Grader and my Third Grader. This is Taylor's last day in the elementary school and she is NOT sad about it. She can't wait to go to the middle school and get a locker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Money Saving Mom

MoneySavingMom.com

Follow The Author