Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekends

Share it Please
At what point in our lives do weekends become more work than the work week. When I was young the weekend seem to last forever. I always felt so rested by Monday and ready to start my week. The weekends used to consist of going to ballgames, watching TV, hanging out with Friends, maybe going shopping, going to church, and the wonderful afternoon nap. Now the weekends are full of grocery shopping, house work, shuttling my children around town, staying up way too late, getting up way too early, still going to church, but also teaching Sunday School, children's church, and small group. I am now more exhausted on Monday than I am on Friday. I want to go back to the good 'ole days when I didn't need to accomplish anything on the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I could not agree more with this. With work, and grad school during the week, the weekends are reserved now for cleaning (the big one), doing homework, taking care of the animals, and MAYBE squeezing in one thing fun with my husband. I wouldn't mind being back in high school for maybe a month, it would seem like a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey-you've been tagged! Go to my blog. Can't wait to see your post!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Money Saving Mom

MoneySavingMom.com

Follow The Author